Our team at Casey R. Frazier, DDS Pediatric Dentistry shares a similar goal of serving the children of Huntsville and surrounding area and delivering the utmost professional dental care. We have a vested interest in every single child that walks through the door. For us, it is not just about treating teeth, but also about creating relationships and establishing a foundation where children enjoy coming to the dentist and see it as a fun experience.
A healthy smile begins with a great dental experience! Dr. Frazier and our certified staff will walk you through the full dental experience in a fun and educational manner while instilling the importance of dental hygiene.
Importance of a pediatric dental home:
- Provide all dental needs from birth-18 years of age
- Specialty training to administer nitrous oxide and sedative medications for treatment
- Restorative and preventive care
- Sealants, tooth-colored fillings, and extractions
- Games and movies at all times to help children feel at home
What makes us special?
- As a pediatric dentist, we do not just evaluate the teeth, but the skeletal growth, airway, orthodontic concerns, and overall dental health of the child.
- We see children from birth for evaluations of frenulum attachments, all the way to older adolescents.
- We cater to children with special needs or concerns.
- Our patients are able to get ahold of Dr. Frazier and/or a team member 24 hours a day with our emergency contact number. As a pediatric dental office, we know that emergencies typically do not happen between normal office hours.
Our entire dental team is dedicated to your child's health and helping maintain his or her beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and schedule an appointment.